EC-Council University and EC-Council invited Glog.ai initiator and founder Dragan Pleskonjic to moderate panel discussion on topic “Why is Application Security Important for Your Business?” in their Cyber Talks. Event is supported by CISO MAG.
- Moderator: Dragan Pleskonjic
- Paresh Rathod, Chairman (European Cybersecurity Org Working Group, Brussels), European Cybersecurity Agency Expert (Brussels), Innovation Lead-Educator (Laurea-Finland), and Vice-President (IITEDA, UK)
- Sundar Dandapani, CISA, Director Cybersecurity Practice at Capgemini
- Patric J.M. Versteeg, MSc., Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Viterra B.V.
Webinar Type: Panel Discussion
Date: 28th April, 2021
Time: 8.30 PM IST / 4.00 PM GMT / 5.00 PM CET
Topic: Why is Application Security Important for Your Business?
Abstract: Application security is no longer an afterthought but a foremost. Application security is important because current applications are often available on various networks and connected to the cloud, increasing vulnerabilities to threats and security breaches. There is a growing pressure and incentive not only to ensure security at the network level, but also within the applications themselves. One of the reasons for this is that hackers are preying on applications more with their attacks today than in the past. Application security testing can reveal weaknesses at the application level, helping to prevent these attacks.
- To lay the foundation required by all application developers.
- To help development organizations produce secure applications.
To see more details and register, go to next link: “Why is Application Security Important for Your Business?”
You can watch recording on YouTube. Thank you for watching.