Glog is a solution that is able to triage issues, flag false positives and then give remediation advice based on context for real vulnerabilities, even more, to automatically fix the security vulnerabilities in your software code without bothering your development teams.
Glog can be used in next variants and options:
- Software Security as a Service (SSaaS), Cloud-based solution
- On premises solution
- Plug-ins for IDEs
- Add-on for build and CI/CD systems
Glog adds even more value through:
- Glog API (Application Programming Interface)
- GASM – Glog Application Security Management (inventory of software applications and components, repositorium’s SBOM, technologies, programming languages, owners, IDEs, clients using code etc.)
- Proactive Monitoring of scan and remediation jobs
We can process scan reports of market leading SAST engines.
We work on developing our own scan engine to address drawbacks of those available on the market.
We interface it with other processes in SDLC: our branded extend to left of lifecycle (extend2left).
We also offer our Services.
Partner with the Glog team on a mission to make software more secure. Boost your software immunity, remove vulnerable spots.
It can be integrated with:
- and other code collaboration and version control tools.
Glog solution can serve as add-on for remediation advice for SAST and SCA tools such are:
- and other SAST and SCA tools
Glog solution helps you to reduce or eliminate security debt. Otherwise, it will grow and can reach a level which you might not be able to resolve in future.
Dragan Pleskonjic, Colin Bell, Robert Cuddy: “Making It Easier to do the Right Things: Govern, Measure and Audit DevSecOps” – October 5, 2021, Video
Data Science Conference Europe 2020, November 15 – 19, 2020. | Keynote talk on November 19, 2020: “Glog.ai – software security solution”
Automate your security tasks with REST APIs