“AI and Serbia – Disruption, Readiness, Opportunities”, a special event organized by MACHINERY in collaboration with UNDP Serbia and DataKolektiv.
Date: 19 April 2023
Time: 15:00 – 18:30
Venue: Digital Serbia Initiative, Milutina Milankovića 11a, Belgrade
I spoke about the impacts of AI on security and privacy.
Serbia prepares for the AI revolution
“Stanje veštačke inteligencije u Srbiji” – Godišnja panel diskusija
- Dubravko Culibrk – Direktor Institut za veštačku inteligenciju,
- Ana Poledica – Profesor na Fakultetu organizacionih nauka, Univerzitet u Beogradu,
- Stefan Badža – Savetnik u kabinetu predsednika Vlade Srbije,
- Stefan Sredojevic – Operativni direktor upravljanja kompanijom i suosnivač startup-a Anari AI.
- Dragan Pleskonjic – Osnivač projekta Glog.AI
Događaj je održan u Beogradu 31. januara 2023. sa početkom u 17:00 CET.
Webinar: “How Enterprises Can Secure Their Web Application Against Attacks” EC-Council University, EC-Council, CISO MAG
- Moderator: Dragan Pleskonjic
- David Kosorok,Director of Application Security at Hyland Software
- Rory McEntee,Vice President of Application Security at Protego Trust Bank
- Date: February 22, 2022
- YouTube video
DevOps Enterprise Summit 2021, Virtual – US on October 5-7, 2021
Dragan Pleskonjic, Colin Bell, Robert Cuddy: “Making It Easier to do the Right Things: Govern, Measure and Audit DevSecOps” – October 5, 2021
- DOES US 2021: Schedule
- DOES US 2021: Making It Easier to do the Right Things: Govern, Measure and Audit DevSecOps
- Dragan Pleskonjic – DOES US 2021
Belgrade Venture Forum 2021, July 5 – 9, 2021
Day IV Thu July 8, 2021:
- Speech: “ML & AI in Cybersecurity”, Dragan Pleskonjić, 8th July 2021, 6.45pm – 7.00pm CET
- Panel: “AI – How to Make it More Opportunity Than Security Threat”, 8th July 2021, 7.00pm -7.45pm CET
- Dragan Pleskonjić, Entrepreneur & Executive Advisor Software & Cyber Security, ML & AI
- Miloš Matić, VC @ ICT Hub Venture
- Petar Veličković, Senior Research Scientist at DeepMind
Shifting Priorities of Digital Native Security, May 27, 2021
- Rhys Arkins, Director of Product Management at WhiteSource Software
- Scott Ward, Principal Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Michiel Prins, Co-Founder & Product Lead, HackerOne
- Dragan Pleskonjic, Senior Director Application Security, IGT, Innovator and Entrepreneur
Webinar: Why is Application Security Important for Your Business? EC-Council University, EC-Council, CISO MAG
- Moderator: Dragan Pleskonjic
- Paresh Rathod, Chairman (European Cybersecurity Org Working Group, Brussels), European Cybersecurity Agency Expert (Brussels), Innovation Lead-Educator (Laurea-Finland), and Vice-President (IITEDA, UK)
- Sundar Dandapani, CISA, Director Cybersecurity Practice at Capgemini
- Patric J.M. Versteeg, MSc., Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Viterra B.V.
- Date: April 28th, 2021
You can watch recording on YouTube. Thank you for watching.
Data Science Conference Europe 2020, November 15 – 19, 2020. | Keynote talk on November 19, 2020: “Glog.ai – software security solution” – Dragan Pleskonjic
What is the Present and Future of Software Security? EC-Council University
Speaker: Dragan Pleskonjic
Date of Webinar: 7th Oct, 2020
Automate your security tasks with REST APIs
Episode 25: In this edition of “AppScan Tuesdays”, Eitan Worcel is talking with Vladimir Jelic, Application Security manager at IGT, on some of the activities his team are tasked with which go beyond just the scanning themselves, and the importance of automating those.
Interview with Dragan Pleskonjic
Episode 9 – Alexa hacks, Kris’s best practice and what to look for in a security professional
August 17, 2020 Colin Bell, Rob Cuddy, Kris Duer & Dragan Pleskonjic Season 1 Episode 9
Application Security Experts Panel [Live Streamed Event, Recorded Mar 17 2020]
Topic: Current State of Secure DevOps & Future of Application Security Testing
Panel moderator: Eitan Worcel, Senior Product Manager – Application Security on Cloud from IBM.
- Laura Guazzelli, Information Security Architect, Hitachi Vantara
- Dragan Pleskonjic, Senior Director Application Security, IGT and initiator and founder of INPRESEC and Glog projects
- Vandana Verma, Information Security Architect, IBM and Global Board of Directors at OWASP