Glog.ai initiator and founder Dragan Pleskonjic is invited to participate roundtable with topic “Shifting Priorities of Digital Native Security” which is planned for May 27th, 2021 at 11:00 am ET.
You can register at this link.
As organizer said in their announcement:
“In this Roundtable, experts will discuss:
- The challenge for cybersecurity teams is finding effective ways to deliver
and maintain security at the speed of digital transformation.
- How can modern security platforms can help organizations stay ahead of potential threats?
- How have the relative importance of security threats changed as companies and products shift to being digital natives?”
- Rhys Arkins, Director of Product Management at WhiteSource Software
- Scott Ward, Principal Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Michiel Prins, Co-Founder & Product Lead, HackerOne
- Dragan Pleskonjic, Senior Director Application Security, IGT, Innovator and Entrepreneur
HackerOne article: How Digital Transformation Changes An Organization’s Security Challenges
HackerOne blog post: How Digital Transformation Changes An Organization’s Security Challenges